Listen as Vicki talks about:
- Her first career as a nurse practitioner, and Tom’s first as a landscaper, and how they apply to their farm now
- The Michigan Good Food Fund, and how their shared values were a good fit for their business expansion
- Why she weeds for fun, and how a hoe is the best tool for angst
- How her mom raised educated, active community members
- Why she told every woman she saw “You were right!” after she became a grandma
- Their agri-tourism, sunflower field, and gift shop plans – plus, several parties!
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council