The Q&A included:
- What’s the most important thing for maintaining animal care?
- What do cows eat?
- What do these businessmen hope a young person learns from raising animals?
- How long does it take to learn an auctioneer’s chant?
- What makes Michigan’s farm community so unique?
- What’s the most rewarding part of this particular agricultural business?
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2018 by the Michigan Ag Council