Black Bean and Corn Salad
Recipe provided by Michigan’s soybean farmers through the Michigan Soybean Promotion Committee
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Black soybeans drained and rinsed
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper minced
- ½ cup Cilantro chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cups Frozen corn kernels thawed
- ½ cup Red onions chopped
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- 1 Red pepper chopped
- 1 cup Green onion chopped
- Juice from 1 lime about 1 to 2 tablespoons
- 1 tsp Salt
- Combine beans, corn, red pepper, red onions, green onions, jalapeno, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Make dressing with lime juice, cilantro, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil; combine well.
- Pour over salad ingredients and toss lightly to combine.
- Chill several hours before serving.