Blueberries with Maple Cream
Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups Fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 1 tsp. Finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup Pure maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, combine blueberries, sugar, and lemon zest and juice; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, whip heavy cream and sour cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes. Keep on whipping, and add maple syrup in a steady stream; continue to whip until maple cream is thick and velvety, about 1 minute more.
- Divide berries among serving bowls; top with maple cream.
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2018 by the Michigan Ag Council