Blueberries with Maple Cream
- 3 cups Fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup Heavy cream
- ¼ cup Packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup Sour cream
- 1 tsp Finely grated lemon zest
- ¼ cup Pure maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, combine blueberries, sugar, and lemon zest and juice; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, whip heavy cream and sour cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Keep on whipping, and add maple syrup in a steady stream; continue to whip until maple cream is thick and velvety, about 1 minute more.
- Divide berries among serving bowls; top with maple cream.