- 1/4 cup Strawberry ice cream
- 4 oz. Vanilla vodka
- 1 cup Prosecco
- Chocolate sauce
- Whipped cream
- Artfully apply chocolate sauce around the inside of 4 wine glasses.
- Dish 1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream into each glass and a few partially-mashed strawberry slices.
- Add 1 ounce vodka and 1/4 cup Prosecco.
- Top with whipped cream and a strawberry for garnish. Enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2018 by the Michigan Ag Council