Submitted by Julie Leen, Leen Farms LLC, Carsonville, Michigan
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 lb Chopped Bacon
- 1 Large Sweet Onion Chopped
- ½ cup Packed Pioneer Golden Light Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Pioneer white granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dried Mustard
- 17 oz Can Butter Beans Drained
- 17 oz Can Kidney Beans Rinsed and Drained
- 16 oz Can Pork and Beans
- 16.25 oz Can Lima Beans Rinsed and Drained Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Brown the ground beef, onion, and bacon. Drain the excess fat.
- Place in a crockpot with beans, Pioneer sugars, and the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.