Time: 60 minutes
- 1 cup Textured soy protein (TSP)
- 1 envelope Dry onion soup mix
- 1 tsp. Parsley flakes
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Dried onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1 lb. Ground turkey, chicken, or beef
- 2 cups Fresh breadcrumbs
- In medium mixing bowl, add water to textured soy protein. Allow TSP to absorb water, about 10 minutes. Mix all ingredients together and form patties. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Broil or grill to taste. Top with cheese or salsa.
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council