Pioneer® Sugar Drop Cookies
Recipe courtesy of our partner, Michigan Sugar Company
- 2½ cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 cup Pioneer® Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- Pioneer® Sugar
- Before preparing to make these cookies, take out all cold ingredients and bring up to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a bowl sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, shortening, Pioneer® Sugar and vanilla.
- Add egg and mix until fluffy.
- Stir in dry ingredients until mixture is smooth.
- Blend in milk.
- Drop by tablespoonful’s onto prepared sheet.
- Flatten with bottom of glass which has been dipped in Pioneer® Sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.