Red Berry Cocktail
- 1 oz Coppercraft vodka
- ½ oz Amaretto liqueur
- 10-15 Fresh Michigan raspberries or strawberries
- Dash Cranberry juice
- 3 drops Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Splash Faygo club soda
- Blend fresh berries in a blender.
- Set aside.
- In a shaker filled with crushed ice, combine berry puree, Coppercraft vodka, Amaretto, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
- Shake well and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Add Club soda and cubed ice.
- Garnish with fresh Michigan berries and sprig of mint.