This watermelon pizza is a great family-friendly dessert! Perfect for bbqs and picnics! Recipe courtesy of Katie Serbinski, MS, RD of Mom to Mom Nutrition
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Cool Whip
- Slice watermelon into a 1” circle(s)
- Mix together cool whip and yogurt
- Spread mixture in the center of the watermelon, leaving a little pink around the edges of the “crust”
- Cut watermelon into six pieces
- Halve strawberries and grapes and add to each piece; add whole blueberries
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2021 by the Michigan Ag Council