White Bean Hummus
Chef/owner Frank Zamarripa of Latitudes Roadhouse in Howard City, Michigan
- 2 cups White beans Simmered in vegetable stock until past al dente
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tbsp Roasted Garlic Reserve oil garlic was roasted in
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Strain beans of cooking liquid.
- Mix all ingredients, reserving 1 tablespoon of the roasted garlic, in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with served roasted garlic and oil garlic was roasted in.