Baked Asian Chicken Thighs
Time: 45 minutes
- 1/3 cup Asian toasted sesame dressing
- 1/2 lb. Baby bok choy, cut crosswise in half
- 1 Green onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. Creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed red pepper
- 1 Yellow onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Gingerroot
- 3 tbsp. chopped Dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp. Lite soy sauce
- 6 bone-in Skinless chicken thighs (2 lbs.)
- 1 Red pepper, cut into strips
- 3 cups Hot cooked long-grain brown rice
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE first 4 ingredients; reserve for later use. Cook chicken in large ovenproof skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. or until evenly browned, turning after 3 min. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD bok choy, yellow onions and peppers to skillet; cook on medium-high heat 3 min., stirring frequently. Stir in ginger; cook 30 sec. Return chicken to skillet. Add reserved dressing mixture; cover.
- BAKE 25 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Serve over rice, topped with green onions and nuts.
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council