- 1 stick Butter
- 1 cup Peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 1 11 oz package Butterscotch chips
- 1 12 oz box Rice Chex™ cereal
- 1 1lb bag Confectioners sugar
- In the microwave or a sauce pan, melt butter, peanut butter and butterscotch chips. Combine until smooth. Remove from heat. Poor in cereal. Gently stir until cereal is coated with butter/peanut butter/butterscotch mixture.
- Pour combined mixture into a bowl with a lid. Allow to cool slightly, then sprinkle with confectioners sugar. Place lid on bowl and shake to coat. Repeat until desired coating of sugar is reached.
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council