Celery is a crunchy snack and is as versatile as it is guilt-free.
Click the button to download our fact sheet and find out when you can find the freshest locally grown products!
Michigan Celery Facts
- Michigan ranks second in the nation for celery production
- In 2018, Michigan harvested 110 million pounds of celery, generating $19.5 million
- Michigan celery production began in Kalamazoo
- Most of Michigan’s celery is grown in the southwest counties of the state
- Celery is a great source of vitamin C, potassium and dietary fiber
- Celery is low in calories and cholesterol